Hang Local iOS App
As part of my work on Hang Local I built and launched a custom native iOS app for the iPhone. The Hang Local app allows anyone to quickly create a Hangout and then locate their friends in the area to notify. I both designed the complete user experience and implemented the core engineering required to take this idea from abstract concept to reality.
The Hang Local iOS app uses a custom collection of classes written in both Objective-C and Swift which handle all view construction, object creation/serialization and application logic. The app code is packaged and distributed as a downloadable client which communicates with the Hang Local back-end via a custom API.
- Geo location with Core Location Framework & Foursquare API
- Local cache with Realm Mobile Database
- Address Book access with Contacts Framework
- In-App purchases with StoreKit Framework
- Animations with Core Animation
[to be continued]